Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Things I'm Grateful for, Positive About or Proud of

1. My mom and her never ending understanding of me, her loving and accepting approach, and willingness to walk through my mess with me without an ounce of judgement. She's always there for me with abounding softness that I need, even if its at 31yo, to lay my head on her lap and she rub my face as I fall asleep as she did last night.
2. A lifetime warranty on my silly tires that seem to desire to stay less then filled and the 1.5 hour wait I now have to get them fixed, which will provide me with quiet time to write and read.
3. The book that I am reading that continues to heal my mind and give me immense amounts of strength, focus and understanding of myself and others.
4. My job that allows me to take time for me to take care of myself physically and mentally.
5. My ability to evaluate who I am as a person and strive in every single way available to me to better myself.
6. My increasing recognition of my need to take care of myself so that I can be a healthy and positive addition to the lives of others.
7. Sushi dates with wonderful company to give me something to look forward to!!
8. God's favor on my life and constant patient presence, even when I'm distant, along with His relentless reminder of love for me. He's never surprised by my choices and always has a graceful solution if I chose to come home.
9. My connection with all types of music lyrically to speak to feelings I'm yet fully cognizant of or to inspire stillness in my spirit.
11. Honesty that allows me freedom from uncertainty and anxiety, even if its hard to hear, I'm fully capable of handling it and welcome the opportunity to grow.
10. There only being 96 days until MLB Opening Day!!! ;)



1 comment: