Saturday, December 15, 2012

Disney BFF's ;)

As most of you know...I've been in Disneyland since Thurs. my amazing friend Lindsey brought me here for my birthday (12/16). It's been completely incredible. I've had sooo much fun and felt such a renewing of my spirit. Have spent so much time laughing til my stomach hurt. I have TONS of pics which I've posted on Instagram, Facebook (mostly all the same as Instagram) and you can also check out our official Disney pics at disneyphotopass.com. My login is my email I believe: brooke.leclaire@hotmail.com and the password is: Lindsey. There's lots of options to buy our pics, so feel free to do that for me too. :P I'd really just like the full CD of all of them, and my address is on there to send them to. Thanks in advance. ;)

Anyways...off to Downtown Disney for more fun!!! Love to you all!! <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment