Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Things I Did Well Today, 12/03/12

1. Lost - 2 lbs in my first week of Insanity! :)
2. Worked out.
3. Less then 1/2 cup of caffeinated soda!
4. Reactivated my Instagram account just so I could follow Mr. Trevor Plouffe. God I miss baseball. Not really an accomplishment...more just a random thought. :P
5. Shaved my legs. Yes, this is an accomplishment as of late. :P
6. Set up my super fun birthday celebration for tomorrow with my lovelies.

That's all I really got since 1/2 those aren't even actually accomplishments. Clearly I'm reaching.

Today was...eh...no tears...but kinda irritable. Nothing exciting to report. Working out and tracking nutrition are becoming second nature again and not a struggle. Getting all my water in and staying on track with Shakeology...so that's a good sign that my feet are more solid. Also...SUPER RANDOM THOUGHT...but as I was shaving today I thought "I should wear heels tomorrow," and it occurred to me that how often I wear heels is a direct reflection of how confident I feel and how good I am feeling about Brooke at that point in my life. I enjoy wearing heels and like the way I look in them. Now to get back to a place where I feel confident and motivated to do so on a regular basis. It will come! And soon.

Anyways...I'm writing for no reason at this point and should get to sleep. Night loves!! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">
PS - b121681s (http://instagram.com/b121681s) is my Instagram account. Follow me. I'm super exciting with all zero photos I have. :P Im sure I'll find a reason to post some soon...OOOO...birthday celebration tomorrow and Vegas/CA in 8 days!! Pictures will surely ensue then. ;)



1 comment: