Monday, December 3, 2012

Things I Did Well Today, 12/02/12

I sort of rocked today!  ;)

1.  I turned a sad, emotional day around and am going to bed in a good place!!  Super proud of myself for that one!!
2.  I let the tears come as they needed to and suppressed nothing. 
3.  I not only did not overeat, I didn't even desire to. 
4.  I went grocery shopping and got lots of healthy food for the house and to stock my fridge at work with healthy lunch/snacks for the entire week. 
5.  I COMPLETED MY FIRST WEEK OF INSANITY!!!  Worked out HARD 6x this week baby!  Today I couldn't work out til after 2130 and I'll be honest part of me DID NOT WANT TO!  However, I pulled myself up by my big girl panties and said it's 40 mins!  Get to it sista!  You're not gonna blow it on day 7, sissie!!  So I did it and I am glad I did! 
6.  Had some really good open, hard conversations... oh how I avoid those like the plague.  Didn't back down, didn't dilute my feelings, didn't hide at all.  Was open, honest and it was good.  Likely the reason for me going to bed in a better place then where I spent the day.

As you can tell...I'm not in bed by midnight... but hey, I can't be perfect.  Night readers... I really appreciate your love, support, accountability and acceptance.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment