Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello! :)

Off and on throughout my life I have had online journals/blogs/posted on Facebook notes...whatever you want to call it.  I have had blogs to keep track of my weight loss... and other various aspects of my life.  However, I have never just had a general blog, where I can put down my 100's of random thoughts, ideas, musings, opinions, ect.  I have felt like I wanted to do this for quite some time, more for me then anyone who is reading it and now that my life is about to dramatically slow down... I thought what better time? 

What will this blog be about?  Nothing specific... more just a place for me to get out all the stuff I think about it.  Do I think my thoughts are so damn important that they deserve to be published?  Hell no!  However, I have a tendency to think about 300 things at once and if I don't make some kind of sense of them and get them out in a semi-formal way... they tend to be just passing thoughts.  Sometimes good ideas for my life, that I fully intended on following up on, but let go because there's only so much room in my head.  Like I said, this is for me and it just so happens that it being public helps with a semblance of accountability for me.   

So here it is... my very anti-climactic first blog post.  Follow me, comment, don't, whatever. 

3 comments:

  1. You intrigue me haha ill be following your countless crazy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... intrigue huh? Usually that word is reserved for things that are... odd... I guess I fall into that category. ;)

    ReplyDelete