Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Enjoying My Company?
Today I stood in front of the mirror...just looking at the girl I saw. For the first time I saw someone I might not mind being. I think this girl is kinda pretty sometimes. She has been through a lot in life and at times lost herself to it. But...I'm not ashamed right now, the fear of hiding is lifting and only strength is being replaced where darkness had a hold. Looking at that girl in the mirror, I see someone who has value, lots to offer, is strong, loving, giving, caring, with a desire for truth and growth. I have less regret today and want to start seeing my mistakes as opportunities to have deeper, more genuine, more real connections. I have more appreciation today. Today is good...my heart is calm right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The smelting process is speeding up :P
ReplyDelete