March 26, 2012
Proteins: Egg, Steak, Cottage Cheese
Vegetables: Peppers, Broccoli, Cauliflower
Fruits: Apple, Strawberries
Starches: 1/2 Deli Thin, 1/2 Deli Thin, Brown Rice
Fat: Oriental Sauce
Protein-Snacks™: Crunch O's, Cinnamon and Chocolate Crunch
Water: 10
Dairy: 6 oz Greek Yogurt
Vitamin:
Omega: 1
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Handful of jelly beans and a glass of white wine.
Exercise: 60 mins Zumba
March 27, 2012
Proteins: Egg, Steak, Beef
Vegetables: Peppers, Spinach, Lettuce
Fruits:
Starches: 1/2 Deli Thin, 1/2 Deli Thin, Diet Bread
Fat: Oriental Sauce
Protein-Snacks™: Peanut Butter Crunch Bar, XXXXX
Water: 10
Dairy:
Vitamin:
Omega: 1
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Tbs Peanut-butter, chocolate chip cookie, McDonalds ice cream cone and tortilla
chips.
I had some good advice from my sister-in-law, to identify how I was feeling and where I was at when I make
off program choices. So...really...the only impulsive, unplanned choice I made today was the chocolate chip
cookie. I was busy at work and had been pushing lunch back at this point for 2 hours. I struggle with food at
work. I'm usually running around and then will be caught off guard with some delicious looking treat on one
of the units. I need to remember that they are ALWAYS there and I don't have to indulge every time.
Otherwise the others were planned indulgences, where I weighed my options and chose that was a decision I wanted to make. I chose healthier options such as low-fat over regular and was ok with this being one of my
days with off program foods for the week.
Exercise:
March 28, 2012
Proteins: Egg, Organic Peanut-butter, Hamburger
Vegetables: Broccoli, Broccoli, Tomato
Fruits: Grapefruit, Grapefruit, Grapefruit
Starches: 1/2 Deli Thin, 1/2 Deli Thin, Diet Bread
Fat:
Fat:
Protein-Snacks™: Oatmeal Bar, Mac and Cheese
Water: 10
Dairy: Havarti Cheese
Vitamin:
Omega: 1
Omega: 1
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: 1/2 hamburger bun, two oreos and three donut holes.
1/2 hamburger bun was a good idea as I could have had the full, but the rest were definitely impulse eating. I have a really hard time making healthy choices at the group home. There's so much crappy (but seemingly delicious food around me).
Exercise:
March 29, 2012
Proteins: Egg, Steak, Chicken Sausage
Vegetables: Peppers, Broccoli, Broccoli
Fruits: Apple, Pineapple, BlueberriesStarches: Diet Bread, Diet Bread, XXXXX
Fat:
Protein-Snacks™: S'mores Bar, Chocolate ShakeWater: 10
Dairy: String Cheese
Vitamin:
Omega: 1
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Tortilla chips, 5 small pieces of organic chocolate and peanut butter.
Tortilla chips!! OMG, you are my kryptonite!! They have HUGE bags of them on ALL the units at work. It's so easy to just grab a handful, and they're so very yummy! Need to stay the hell away. Chocolate was a planned indulgence and it was yummy!
Exercise:
March 30, 2012
Proteins: Egg, Hamburger, Shrimp
Vegetables: Tomato, Lettuce
Fruits: Kiwi
Starches: 1/2 Deli Thin, 1/2 Deli Thin, Brown Rice
Fat:
Protein-Snacks™: S'mores Bar, Chocolate Shake
Water: 4
Dairy: Blu Cheese
Vitamin: 1
Omega: 1
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Gummy worms
Bad food in my house... gone now.
Exercise:
March 31, 2012
Proteins: Egg, Organic Peanut-butter, Chicken Sausage
Vegetables: Broccoli, Tomato, Asparagus
Fruits: Cantaloupe, GrapesStarches: Diet Bread
Fat:
Protein-Snacks™: bar and...something else...Water: 8
Dairy:
Vitamin: 1
Omega: 1
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Gummy worms
Again, gummy worms have been destroyed. Out of sight out of mind. ;)
Exercise: 40 mins of Insanity - core
April 1, 2012
Proteins: Egg, Hamburger, Hamburger
Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomato, Broccoli
Fruits: Grapefruit, Grapefruit, Grapes
Starches: Diet Bread, XXXXX, XXXXX
Fat: Light Ranch
Protein-Snacks™: S'mores Bar, Oatmeal Bar
Water: 10
Dairy: 6 oz Greek Yogurt
Vitamin: 1
Omega: 1
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: 3 Fresco Taco Bell tacos, and a small Wendy's frosty.
Made the best choice I could, given where I was. Should have passed on the frosty. :-/
Exercise: 60 mins - P90X - Shoulders and Arms
WEEKLY WEIGHT LOST: -1.4, which is a little disappointing, because I was down 3.4 in the middle of the week, but what do ya do? Moving right along.
My thoughts on the week... didn't meet either goal (of working out 5x and only have 3-4 days of off plan foods). Sad face! However, I'm still thinking it was an ok week. I did for the most part pretty darn good. I clearly need to be getting my booty moving more, and need to make better choices, but I cannot say that it was a horrible week. There were times that I just said "I don't need that," to bad decisions and worked out when I didn't feel like it. So, again, success. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment