March 19, 2012
Proteins: Veggie Omelet Muffin, Chicken, Hamburger
Vegetables: Veggie Omelet Muffin, Lettuce, Cucumber
Fruits: Apple, Orange
Starches: Deli Thin, Deli Thin, XXXXX
Fat: Balsamic Dressing
Protein-Snacks™: Oatmeal Bar, Crunch O's
Water: 10
Dairy: 6 oz Greek Yogurt
Omega: Yes
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Two pieces of pizza
Exercise: 30 min run - 2.5 miles
March 20, 2012
Proteins: Chicken, Cottage Cheese
Vegetables: Lettuce, Peppers, Cabbage
Fruits: Apple, Pear, Apple
Starches: Deli Thin, Deli Thin, 1/4 C Quinoa
Fat: Oriental Sauce
Protein-Snacks™: Peanut Butter Crunch Bar, Chocolate Shake
Water: 10
Dairy:
Omega: Yes
Notes / Off-Plan Foods:
Exercise: 80 mins P90x - Legs & Back
March 21, 2012
Proteins: Veggie Omelet Muffin, Chicken, Chicken
Vegetables: Veggie Omelet Muffin, Lettuce, Peppers
Fruits: Apple, Apple, Grapefruit
Starches: 1/2 Deli Thin, 1/2 Deli Thin, XXXXX
Fat:
Protein-Snacks™: Oatmeal Bar, Cheesy Zippers
Water: 10
Dairy: 6 oz Greek Yogurt
Omega: Yes
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Fun size milky way, 10 tortilla chips, and 2 bites chocolate cake
Exercise:
March 22, 2012
Proteins: Veggie Omelet Muffin, Chicken, Cottage Cheese
Vegetables: Veggie Omelet Muffin, Lettuce, Broccoli
Fruits: Pineapple, Watermelon, Apple
Starches: Diet Bread, 1/4 C Quinoa, XXXXX
Fat: Light Butter
Protein-Snacks™: Peanut Butter Crunch Bar, Crunch O's
Water: 10
Dairy:
Omega: Yes
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Fun size Milky Way, 10 tortilla chips, 5 French fries, and 3 pieces of chocolate
Exercise:
March 23, 2012
Proteins: Lean Turkey, Cottage Cheese
Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomato, Green beans
Fruits: Grapefruit, Grapefruit, Apple
Starches: Sweet Potato, 1/2 Deli Thin, 1/2 Deli Thin
Fat: Mayo
Protein-Snacks™: S'mores Bar, Cinnamon and Chocolate Crunch
Water: 8
Dairy: American Cheese
Omega: Yes
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: Handful of jelly beans, Cupcake, and Cream egg
Exercise: 30 min run - 2.5 miles
March 24, 2012
Proteins: Cottage Cheese, Egg, Steak
Vegetables: Green beans, Celery, Lettuce
Fruits: Apple, Orange
Starches: Diet Bread, XXXXX
Fat:
Protein-Snacks™:
Water: 7
Dairy:
Omega: Yes
Notes / Off-Plan Foods: 4 small chocolate eggs
Exercise: 40 min run - 3 miles
March 25, 2012
Proteins: Egg
Vegetables:
Fruits: Apple
Starches: 1/2 Deli Thin, 1/2 Deli Thin
Fat:
Protein-Snacks™: Crunch O's
Water: 4
Dairy:
Omega: Yes
Notes / Off-Plan Foods:
Exercise:
WEEKLY WEIGHT LOST: 2.6 lbs
So... how do I think I did? Ok. To answer some likely questions first...protein snacks? I am incorporating some healthier options to common trigger foods for me. So, salty and chocolate. They are protein bars or alternatives to chips, ect. They help me feel like I can have a little indulgence while still maintaining fairly healthy options. So that's what that it. So far, it's working out pretty well. There's times when you see XXXX in my foods list and that's when I eat something off program, like a slice of pizza or whatever, and although I do not allow myself to substitute healthy options for unhealthy calories, I'm not going to indulge in addition to eating my regular options, therefore I'll cut out a serving of bread, ect. Make sense? I think that's it. As far as evaluation of the week... had more off plan foods then I would like, but I kept tracking, and continued with program, which is something that I have struggled with in the past. Sometimes I get upset with myself for not being perfect and then just say "Fuck it!" and eat whatever the hell I'd like. There were times that I made conscious decisions to indulge here and there (as I need to practice doing this in a healthy way) and just went back to making smart decisions after. New for me! :) I had a REALLY hard week emotionally last week and would have used that as an excuse to throw caution the the wind and again say "Fuck it!" I didn't do that either, so that was a win in my book. I am working REALLY hard to plan meals, bring healthy food with me where I go and make better choices in the moment. Clearly Saturday and Sunday my tracking lacked, and although I wish I would have tracked, I got back on track Monday, which again... success in my book compared to old behaviors. I think that in general I did well last week. Of course I'd like to improve, but I'm working on being nicer to myself, so I am going to say last week was a success and this week will be even better.
Goals for this week = no more then 4 days that off off program food and exercise on at least 5 days!
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!! CHOOSING to have a better week!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment